lava lamps

Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

OozingGoo HOME | SHOP | GALLERY | FORMULAS | HISTORY
>>> THIS IS AN ARCHIVE ONLY. TO SEE CURRENT DISCUSSIONS AND POST NEW MESSAGES, VISIT THE NEW LAVA LAMP FORUM. <<<
new additions to my collection November 26, 2014, 5:03am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

Oozing Goo Lava Line    Main Conferences    Collecting  ›  new additions to my collection Moderators: Astrobaby, LampHead, william_jam
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 4 Guests

new additions to my collection  This thread currently has 2,213 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
OsoLava
September 1, 2007, 4:25am Report to Moderator

Sexy Lava
Big Member
Update on my collection. I just purchased the last lamp I needed to complete the midnight series. black, cranberry, red, orange, yellow, lime, green,teal,blue,purple. did I miss any? I will post pics when it (the orange bugger that took me a while to find) Ebay buy it now. arrives. Also I just received the american flag lamp I finally got wooowhoooo. And I bought a blue liquid/red lava globe to put in it. It looks so cool with that color combo. The globe got a little shaken, ok a lot, you should have seen the box. It looked like an accordian, couldnt believe it didnt break. So I am heating it up and cooling it down to try and clear it up. Will post pics when it improves.

What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves?
-Thomas Merton
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
SCOTT13A
September 1, 2007, 4:36am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member

Quoted from OsoLava
Update on my collection. I just purchased the last lamp I needed to complete the midnight series. black, cranberry, red, orange, yellow, lime, green,teal,blue,purple. did I miss any?

As far as clear liquid globes, there is still the pink # 14.

SCOTT13A

I don't have a signature.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 12
william_jam
September 1, 2007, 4:42am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
Good Eye on that SCOTT.

Hey, Osolava.

I have a good "cheat" for you so you can complete your Midnight Rainbow until you find a genuine American made Midnight.

You can buy the Daisy lava with the resin Daisy flower base. It comes with a clear/pink globe and just put that globe on a spare Midnight base.
This would complete what you are doing until you find that real American Midnight.

W_J

I have the full line of spring, summer, fall and winter straight jackets to fit any decor to any time of the year!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 12
william_jam
September 1, 2007, 4:44am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
Great find on your Americana Aristocrat.

They came with the clear/red or the blue/red globe. I believe there was a choice in colors.
I would have done like you. Got it with the blue/red globe. I like the blue/red. But I also really like the clear/red. So I would be happy with either one. But prefer blue/red.

can't wait to see it!

W_J

I have the full line of spring, summer, fall and winter straight jackets to fit any decor to any time of the year!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 12
SCOTT13A
September 1, 2007, 5:30am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
     There is a zebra lava lamp on ebay right now with a pink lava globe. Keep quiet. If it hears you, it will run away. It is being sold with some other zebra stuff if you are willing to put up with the excess baggage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zebra-Stoo.....QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SCOTT13A

I don't have a signature.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 12
OsoLava
September 1, 2007, 11:42am Report to Moderator

Sexy Lava
Big Member
i have a kind of clear pink in my princess base. I also have the pink/pink midnight. first lamp I ever got.

What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves?
-Thomas Merton
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 5 - 12
william_jam
September 2, 2007, 6:06am Report to Moderator

Board Moderator
Why does everyone have a pink/pink besides me?? LOL
I want one of those!

Great find on that pink/pink as your first lamp Osolava!

Keep searching. You'll find a clear/pink out there somewhere. Even if you gotta buy a whole Zebra to get one.  

If I had a clear/pink U.S. globe of my own I would donate it or trade for a globe. But unfortunately I don't.

W_J

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 12
code918
September 2, 2007, 8:08am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
There is also the elusive white/clear.
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 7 - 12
Bumpkin
September 2, 2007, 11:39pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
I would love to have a Elusive White/clear lamp.

Bumpkin
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 8 - 12
Astrobaby
September 2, 2007, 11:44pm Report to Moderator

Loving the lava ...
Board Moderator
Clear and white is my fav colour combo

Site E-mail Private Message AIM Reply: 9 - 12
OsoLava
September 3, 2007, 3:32am Report to Moderator

Sexy Lava
Big Member
I have a clear white 50oz. I bought a yellow submarine lamp because it had a clear white (which was prob a blue/white) but who cares, its clear white now and has awsome flow. I put it in one of my aristocrats. Sometimes I put it in my black century. The yellow submarine base had some chips, I didnt want it anyway, gonna sell it one of these days.

Well I just got (what I thought was a clear orange) midnight today. When I saw it in person, I realized that it was actually a faded orange/orange from the 80's ( with fixed cap) It has beautiful flow (as those do) but is not what I wanted. Unlit, the lava looks kind of peachy. it is pretty nice lit up though. Not sure I am going to keep it. I cant even switch out the globe cause its got a fixed cap. I should have known it was to good to be true $25 buy it now on ebay. Ah well.

-Thomas Merton
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 10 - 12
dave p.
September 3, 2007, 12:41pm Report to Moderator

Big Member
If you would be interested in selling that lava lamp, I would be interested in buying it. I was trying to bid on a Midnight with a screw cap, but I didn't win it because the other person wanted it real bad. I kept bidding and they kept bidding. The other person wasn't going to stop until they won it, so I just gave up. Anyways, Please let me know as I would definitly be intersted in it. Thanks, Dave

99% Persperation 1% Inspiration
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 11 - 12
OsoLava
September 4, 2007, 2:16am Report to Moderator

Sexy Lava
Big Member

Quoted from dave p.
If you would be interested in selling that lava lamp, I would be interested in buying it. I was trying to bid on a Midnight with a screw cap, but I didn't win it because the other person wanted it real bad. I kept bidding and they kept bidding. The other person wasn't going to stop until they won it, so I just gave up. Anyways, Please let me know as I would definitly be intersted in it. Thanks, Dave

I am checking it out now on my shelves to see if it will work for me (if I will be satisfied with it) It may be too much color in the liquid for my midnight rainbow collection and it may be too faded to put next to my midnight pink/pink. I will let you know. If I do sell it to you, I will sell it for exactly what I paid and will forward the ebay listing to you, or if you have a clear/orange midnight for trade that would be cool. But Ill let you know.

-Thomas Merton
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 12 - 12
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Oozing Goo Lava Line    Main Conferences    Collecting  ›  new additions to my collection